15th Anniversary Contest Rules and Regulations
Clarington Toyota > 15th Anniversary Contest Rules and Regulations
15th Anniversary Promotion
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Grand Prize: A grand prize of $10,000 (Canadian Funds) in the form of a cheque will be awarded to the winner. The prize cheque will be issued the next business day after the winner has been confirmed.
- Prize Board Log: Clarington Toyota will keep an official log of every entry in the contest. This will serve as the official record of each entry in the event the prize board is lost or damaged at any point throughout the promotion.
- Contest Eligibility and Close Date: Every vehicle purchased from May 1, 2019 until close of business June 12, 2019 is eligible for the contest. The contest is limited to the first 100 squares filled during the contest period. The odds of winning the grand prize are 1 in 100.
- To Enter: A customer is eligible to enter the contest with the purchase or lease a vehicle from Clarington Toyota beginning May 1, 2019 until close of business June 12, 2019. The customer may select one of 100 squares available on the prize board. The contest entries are limited to 100 squares on the prize board. A no purchase option is available. A consumer can submit a 200 – word essay to explain why they would like to win the grand prize from Clarington Toyota. The essay must be mailed to Ignition Brand Marketing, 1863 Arborwood Dr., Oshawa, L1K 0R3. In order to be considered the entry must be postmarked no later than June 8, 2019.
- Prize Substitution: All prizes in the contest cannot be substituted.
- Delivery Of The Prize: The grand prize cheque is to be picked up in person at Clarington Toyota. The winner must provide suitable proof of identity.
- Random Draw: The winner will be selected randomly on Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 7:00 pm in the offices at Clarington Toyota. The prize must be collected by July 31, 2019 or be forfeited.
- General Conditions: To win, the eligible winner must first have complied with the Rules and correctly answered, unaided, a time limited skill testing question to be administered by e-mail or telephone by the independent contest organization at a prearranged mutually convenient time. The eligible winner will then be instructed on how to claim the Grand Prize, which will consist of the following: (a) signing a standard release form (the “Release”) confirming compliance with and, agreement to be bound by these Rules; (b) releasing the Clarington Toyota, its directors, officers, partners, employees and agencies from any and all liability; and (c) complying with any other reasonable requests for information by Clarington Toyota, the independent contest organization. As stated in paragraph 6, the eligible winner has forty-eight (48) days after he or she is contacted by the Sponsor or the independent contest organization to claim the Grand Prize, otherwise the prize will be forfeited. The decision of the Sponsor is final. Entries are subject to verification and the Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a person if he/she enters this Contest or tries to do so by any means contrary to these Rules or which would be unfair to other entrants or where Contest entries are generated by any unauthorized means. Entry materials that have been tampered with, reproduced, falsified or altered are void. In the event that an eligible winner is disqualified for any reason, the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner by random draw from among all remaining eligible Contest entries. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of law and may be subject to remedies and damages, including criminal prosecution. This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws of Canada. This Contest is void where prohibited.
- Publicity: By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Contest Rules and Regulations and by the decision of the Contest Judges, and consents to the use of his/her name, city of residence, likeness, photograph, image and voice without payment or compensation, in any publication or advertisement in any medium, carried out by the Clarington Toyota. All entries become the property of Clarington Toyota.
- Termination: The Contest Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest, in whole or in part, without prior notice, at any time, if for any reason the Contest cannot be conducted as planned, including but not limited to reasons of technical failure, computer virus, tampering, fraud, corruption of security or improper administration of the Contest. In such an event, a winner may be selected by randomly drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension, however, nothing in these Rules shall require Clarington Toyota to proceed with the Contest.
- Disqualification: Clarington Toyota reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify a person if he/she enters the Contest or tries to do so by any means contrary to these Rules or which would be unfair to other entrants or where Contest entries are generated by any unauthorized means. This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws of Canada and is void where otherwise prohibited by law.
- Liability: Clarington Toyota, their directors, officers, partners, dealers, employees and agents shall not be responsible for any injuries, loss or damages of any kind (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Contest, the prize awarded, or participants’ or any other persons’ computer system(s); lost, destroyed, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or late entries which will be void; or incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical failure or error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data, transmissions, omissions, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, servers, software, traffic congestion on the internet or any website or any other online communication problems or any combination thereof. Entry materials that have been tampered with, reproduced, falsified or altered are void. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of these Rules and applicable laws and may be subject to remedies and damages, including criminal prosecution.
- Indemnification By Entrant: By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Grand Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, without limitation.
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 8:00pm
9:00am - 6:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
Service & Parts
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 4:00pm
By submitting your email address or phone number, you allow us, Clarington Toyota, to include you on our contact lists to send you information about our products, services and promotions. You may revoke consent at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in your email.