Sales Associate Opening
Clarington is growing and so are we!
Clarington Toyota has an immediate requirement for an Automotive Sales Associate to join our successful team.
Coming up on our 17 Year anniversary, Clarington Toyota founded the Clarington Auto Mall and have been growing every year. With constant development of the region, we have seen year after year growth that reflects in our dealership performance. We play an active role in our community, having been awarded Best New Car Dealership and Best Import Dealership for 2020 in our area as voted by our local customers in the Clarington This Week Reader’s Choice Awards.
We offer a competitive compensation plan that provides a balance of salary and commission, in combination with a tiered bonus to our top performers, as well as special internal promotions.
We’re a friendly, supportive, and team focused dealership that works closely with Management to provide excellent support and training to help you succeed!
- Represent Clarington Toyota with Pride, Professionalism, and Knowledge.
- Work one on one with clients to discover their needs.
- Provide exceptional customer purchase experience.
- Work Closely with Management to offer Finance, Lease and Cash offers to customers.
- Respond to Internet and Phone leads promptly, professionally and with great communication skills.
- Follow the sales process to ensure the transaction goes smoothly for both the client and dealership.
- Comfortable speaking at length about the features and benefits of vehicles being presented.
- Confidently explain the pricing and trade in options with customers
- Previous automotive sales experience is beneficial but not essential.
- Solid knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Comfortable meeting and interacting with new people.
- Enthusiastic learner who maintains up to date knowledge about all products, services, finance options, accessories, competitive trends.
- Effective negotiations skills.
- Goal oriented.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and every Saturday.
- Valid driver’s license.
- OMVIC Certification (can be completed while working with us).
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to meeting and chatting with you. Only applications selected will be contacted for and interview.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Sales Associate